Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
lloyd lloyd is offline

Default Professional Urban Fox Control

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 17:17:00 +0000, Gopher wrote:

In message , lloyd
writes
On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:23:42 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote aren't interested in listening to those
who do, so inevitably you will
learn nothing. Christina has been keeping poultry for years and yet you
think you know better than she how to do it. That pretty much
demonstrates your line of reasoning. But that's most definitely your
problem, not mine. 'bye.

I've kept poultry for more than 30 years and the biggest problem has been
that during the last few year, townies have started to feed them which makes
them not afraid of people and they come out in the day.
That makes it impossible for me to keep free range hens now.

You have no idea what free range means. Letting your chickens loose in
the woods and fields and expecting them all to come home borders on
sheer lunacy, and completely irresponsible. Given the way you now
treat your precious hens shows you have nothing but contempt for the
value of either your life or theirs, which is quite sad.

Lloyd, you seem to know as much about wildlife as you know about
gardening. Sad - as under other threads you seem relatively sensible but
I can't be bothered with ignorant and emotional ranting. Sorry! Plonk!!

I had no idea spotting cruel, selfish people required a qualification.
I always presumed it was a gift. I also presumed we were supposed to
stand up for the victims of this world. How long do you think we
should turn a blind eye for, and how much benefit do you feel it gives
society?

Terrible shame, I've never seen so much nervous shuffling.