Old 02-01-2010, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Simonite Paul Simonite is offline

Default Sweet pepper longevity?

The message
from Rusty Hinge contains these words:
Give me Dounreay rather than covering the entire county with wind
turbines - anyday!

EG - Really shouldn't have pressed that button innit. /EG

Hoopy New Year. We have Watten Weather Wymondham way, what?.

--
Rusty

Yes Rusty me owd, That butting should be marked "Do not press" in blood
red capitals.

I was hoping to transplant my outdoor hops to a new spot this weekend
but alas, the ground has been covered with frozen snow for over a
fortnight now and it is snowing again as I type :-( to make matters
worse, hops have rocketed in price this year and I need all the
home-grown I can get.

--
Compo - Still here.