Old 03-01-2010, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default What a grey day...

"Sacha" wrote in message
and it really is, too - nothing but grey as far as I can see. The whole
landscape is very bleak but various birds are popping around here and
there which cheers things up a bit. We had thought of going out for lunch
today but when Ray rang his daughter to suggest it, she said she didn't
think she or we would get through the lanes - sheet ice everywhere. It
was the same yesterday for a large part of the day, so it looks like
another afternoon in front of the fire and the telly. Tsk! ;-)
--
Sacha

What a shame. Wall to wall sunshine here on the Isle of Wight :-))

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk
www.shanklinmanormews.co.uk