Old 03-01-2010, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default John Cushnie dies

In message , Anne Welsh Jackson
writes
Gopher wrote:

I've only got Bunnahabhain, Bruichladdich, and Ardbeg in stock ATM...

Anna, with strong Islay connections I can only endorse your
Bunnahabhain, Bruichladdich and Ardbeg selection - although
I note the absence of several other single malts from that glorious
island. Notwithstanding - bliadhna mhath ur!!

There was more, but "himself" drank it. He's particularly partial to
Laphroaig, and Bowmore... Yes, he (and several friends) did have
"bliadhna mhath ur"!! ;-)

Aaaah .... Bowmore! The round church and the distillery at either end of
Main Street. But the church is on the high ground looking down on the
other. Such perfect symmetry :-))
--
Gopher .... I know my place!