Old 03-01-2010, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default What a grey day...

"Sacha" wrote in message
and it really is, too - nothing but grey as far as I can see. The whole
landscape is very bleak but various birds are popping around here and
there which cheers things up a bit. We had thought of going out for lunch
today but when Ray rang his daughter to suggest it, she said she didn't
think she or we would get through the lanes - sheet ice everywhere. It
was the same yesterday for a large part of the day, so it looks like
another afternoon in front of the fire and the telly. Tsk! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Mainly lovely here in sunny Felixstowe :-)

Every half hour or so a cloud passes over and dumps snow or hail, but then
it clears again.
Generally white around except where the sunshine has cleared patches.

Last time I looked the outside temperature was still below 2C.

Waiting for transport to arrive before we go out for a walk.

Cheers

Dave R