Old 03-01-2010, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes[_2_] June Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default What a grey day...

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-01-03 12:52:03 +0000, "David WE Roberts" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
and it really is, too - nothing but grey as far as I can see. The
whole landscape is very bleak but various birds are popping around
here and there which cheers things up a bit. We had thought of
going out for lunch today but when Ray rang his daughter to suggest
it, she said she didn't think she or we would get through the lanes -
sheet ice everywhere. It was the same yesterday for a large part of
the day, so it looks like another afternoon in front of the fire and
the telly. Tsk! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Mainly lovely here in sunny Felixstowe :-)
Every half hour or so a cloud passes over and dumps snow or hail,
but then it clears again.
Generally white around except where the sunshine has cleared patches.
Last time I looked the outside temperature was still below 2C.
Waiting for transport to arrive before we go out for a walk.
Cheers
Dave R

You rotten lot! ;-)) Obviously, Landscove has been singled out for
'the treatment' today! Ah well, we had our glory when others were
being snowed and rained upon.

If it makes you feel better Sacha, we had a severe frost first thing
this morning.
--
June Hughes