Old 03-01-2010, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default What a grey day...

'Mike' wrote:
"Sacha" wrote in message
and it really is, too - nothing but grey as far as I can see. The
whole landscape is very bleak but various birds are popping around
here and there which cheers things up a bit. We had thought of
going out for lunch today but when Ray rang his daughter to suggest
it, she said she didn't think she or we would get through the lanes
- sheet ice everywhere. It was the same yesterday for a large part
of the day, so it looks like another afternoon in front of the fire
and the telly. Tsk! ;-) --
Sacha

What a shame. Wall to wall sunshine here on the Isle of Wight :-))

Likewise here Mike, although cold. My weather station is showing 0.8°C and
dropping. Snow symbol is flashing.
--
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Pete C