Old 04-01-2010, 05:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default John Cushnie dies

"alan.holmes" wrote in message

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
Rusty Hinge wrote:
Wot ho, Anne.

Report on progress - the hop had enough cones last year to make about a
bottle of beer.

High hopes for this year innit.

Good news, that she survived the trip south. Let me know when you get a
good brew going, and I'll be down for a sample! ;-)

I might even bring some of "Scotland's Finest" with me...

Haggis?

Got any seeds?

If anyone has any seeds for haggis I would love some!

Alan

'SEEDS?'

'PLANT?'

'HAGGIS?'

Every educated person knows that a Haggis is a four legged animal which runs
round the mountains of Scotland. It has longer legs on one side to keep it
on a level plain. The 'Clockwise' Haggis has legs long on the left, shorter
on the right, the 'Anticlockwise' Haggis, rarer and more of a delicacy, has
its longer legs on the right side.

It doesn't have to be grown, it's HUNTED.

And I am South of ALL borders

--
Mike

www.rneba.org.uk