Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default John Cushnie dies

Anne Welsh Jackson wrote:
/snip/

I can live with the Douglas. The Buchanan is like nothing so much
as an explosion in a paint factory, IMO. Gey sair on the een, an' aa!

Depends - the veggie-dyed one is to die for - all olive greens, russets,
bracken and a little plum.

I've a breacan in mind which is genuinely old though, and predominently
green.

I wouldn't have the puke in a jam factory as a shroud...

(see http:www//girolle.co.uk/hinge1.html )

There might even be bananas by the time hops are picked, (t)oasted,
used as flavouring and then brewed and matured.

I'm in no hurry. I've got a lot on my plate at present, as you know...

Aye...

--
Rusty