Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes[_2_] June Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default John Cushnie

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message

snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as
well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled then.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact nature
of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.
--
June Hughes