Old 04-01-2010, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default John Cushnie

On 2010-01-04 21:19:06 +0000, June Hughes said:

In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
June Hughes wrote:
In message , alan.holmes
writes

"June Hughes" wrote in message
snip

I didn't see it until you replied

I wish I could killfile the bugger, but I do not want to lose you as well!

Alan

the troll has a different email address from me, Alan.

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled
then. Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact
nature of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.

Forgive me for butting in but I think you have the wrong end of the
stick, June. Rusty is telling Alan to block the name but not the
address, which means the real you would get through and the
incontinently stupid little troll, wouldn't, as he does not have your
real address.
--
Sacha