Old 05-01-2010, 10:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_4_] Sally Thompson[_4_] is offline

Default Colder and colder

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010 10:26:00 +0000, Sacha wrote
(in article ):

It went to -6C here last night and it even snowed this morning. We had
the most wonderful fluorescent orange sunrise this morning - I thought
someone was training a brilliantly coloured lamp on the corner of one
of the greenhouses. The sun came out for a brief while and now it's
clouding over rapidly. I must admit that I'm sneakily hoping for just
a bit more snow!

You can have ours, Sacha! It's snowing hard here, the trees look fantastic
but we will be unable to drive out for today and I suspect the next few days.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through uk.rec.gardening