Old 05-01-2010, 02:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default OT Squirrel bait

A couple of weeks ago I successfully trapped 5 squirrels and one pigeon
using peanuts as bait all within a week. Unfortunately since the cold
weathers we have been inundated with blackbirds, who have been getting
trapped. What I mean is that unfortunately the blackbirds have been
getting trapped, not that they have turned up. However that in itself is
no problem as on release they fly off quite happily, returning shortly
after for more food. So I was wondering is there any food which
squirrels would go for but blackbirds shun? Never before have I wanted
birds to leave food for the squirrels (grey of course).
--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.