Old 06-01-2010, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Mick Fournier

Um, actually, many of us do indeed have lives that greatly involve orchids,
even though for most it is a hobby. Not to the extent that other things are
put aside, but orchids are a passion for most of us. It's inexplicable, this
fascination, but it's real. If it were not, Wendy7 wouldn't have thousands
of them, nor would Kathy Barrett. And I wouldn't have hundreds. Of course, I
am limited by space. Were that not so, I'm sure I'd also have thousands, and
I personally know people who do. When a hobby involves thousands of
individual plants, it has gone past being something incidental, no?

Diana

"uncle_vito" wrote in message
Most of our lives do not revolve around Orchids. They are just a hobby.

Want to know how to build a spy satellite?

Vito

"Harlan McNinch" wrote in message
What happened to Mick? Have not been on newsgroup for quite awhile.
Changed ISP and they don't have a newsgroup server. Been watching
newsgroup for a few weeks and don't see much activity like there used to
be.