Old 05-01-2010, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default John Cushnie

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Rusty Hinge
writes

KF June Hughes and make an exception for the proper address.

What exactly have I done to offend you, please, 'Rusty'? I noticed you
making a comment of a similar nature some time ago and was puzzled then.
Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me as to the exact nature
of your grudge. Thank-you in advance.

What do you mean, grudge?

Someone's posting in your name. KF your name and you KF any mail bearing it.

However, KFs allow you to make 'exceptions', so you 'except' your proper
demonic address, which is much more difficult to forge.

So, anything you send can be seen by the K-effer but the forger won't.

--
Rusty