Old 06-01-2010, 10:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
®óñ© © ²°¹°-°¹ ®óñ©  ©  ²°¹°-°¹ is offline

Default Colder and colder

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 00:27:06 -0800 (PST), Dave Poole
wrote:

Just woke up to snow here! A good inch or so by the looks of it.
This is the first time since the mid 80's that we've had overnight
snow, which has settled so for me it's a bit of a novelty. Ah,
reading back I see that Sacha is to blame for this ;¬) It almost
takes me back to winters of my yoof when this kind of whether was the
norm and for us kids, as eagerly awaited as Christmas.

7 - 8" here in S Wales overnight.

Much more of this global warming and we'll be snowed in until Easter.

--