Old 06-01-2010, 11:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default What Snow?

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Good morning everyone from a portion of the country that is almost
snow free, we had around half an inch last night after around the same
yesterday mid morning, last night the temp went down to just 30f and
is now at 36f.
Looking at http://www.raintoday.co.uk/ yesterday it looked as if the
snow was circling around us, with us in a clear vortex, and this
morning we seem to be above the snow band.
I am sure that our position overlooking the sea has a micro climate of
its own
I know we will have many with tales of deep snow etc.
All this talk of heavy snow etc takes me back to my younger days in
the south east of England, Hastings and Canterbury, when we realy did
get snow in the winter.
David Hill

Isle of White

http://www.iwcp.co.uk/