Old 06-01-2010, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default What Snow?

On 6 Jan, 12:11, "Phil Gurr" wrote:
"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message

Still tipping down here. OK, it's not much more than three or four inches
deep. Yet.

It would help if we knew where 'here' was. Few posts in urg give any
indication of location. To see how it should be done, visit 'uk.sci.weather'

Phil
Kyle of Sutherland, 40 miles north of Inverness

I'll hold up my hands as guilty, I thought I had said South Wales,
looking down on the Mumbles light house where the weather has been
almost tropical by the standards of what everyone else is having
see http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/...t_weather.html

David Hill