Old 05-01-2010, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default Olive seeds (stones)

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Donwill wrote:
Anyone know where I can buy some seeds in UK ?

I'll send you some from my olive tree - send address - just remove the
foobar.

Never thought of planting olives to grow new trees!
I'm still trying to get enough to fill a small plastic tub so we can eat
them.

Do they have to ripen to a black colour?
Are there any special conditions for germination?

Have you managed to get any to germinate?

Cheers

Dave R