Old 06-01-2010, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Colder and colder

On 2010-01-06 09:38:30 +0000, K said:

Dave Poole writes
It almost takes me back to winters of my yoof when this kind of whether
was the norm and for us kids, as eagerly awaited as Christmas.

Yep! Makes me feel young again :-)

We have real, proper snow this morning but I must admit that the grass
still pokes through here and there. I think the roads must be pretty
difficult but our heroic milkman struggled through with milk and
papers. It's snowing again now and is a bit windy, which could mean
drifts in the lanes and those do cause trouble. I'm about to cut up
some cheese and bacon for the birds who are all trying to get at
something to eat.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com