Old 05-01-2010, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default early snowdrops

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 22:43:18 -0000, Spider wrote:

Mmm..you could be right. I hope it was a happy memory and not a traffic
accident. I have used Crocus 'Remembrance' to mark pets' graves, plus
basic
snowdrops. I almost wish I hadn't though: when the snowdrops bulk up, I
won't want to disturb the graves to split them up :~(.

I don't think it could have been a traffic accident - it's a very narrow
little lane. Much more likely planted for someone who loved the village.

:~) Much nicer thought.

Pets - Ah yes - plants all over our garden remembering many pets. 19 year
old cat sitting on my knee as I type this :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton

Long may kitty live. Enjoy your time together. An ex cat of mine lived to
22yrs :~)

Spider