Old 05-01-2010, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Colder and colder

"Sacha" wrote It went to -6C here last night and it even snowed this
morning. We had
the most wonderful fluorescent orange sunrise this morning - I thought
someone was training a brilliantly coloured lamp on the corner of one of
the greenhouses. The sun came out for a brief while and now it's
clouding over rapidly. I must admit that I'm sneakily hoping for just a
bit more snow!

The forecast here for tonight is for a thick blanket of snow with drifts,
it's certainly snowing already but we will have to wait 'till tomorrow to
see if they got it right. Hope not, I have to drive somewhere first thing,
might have to get the 90 (Defender) out. Mind you, not much good if there
are cars abandoned everywhere.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden