Old 06-01-2010, 05:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default What Snow?

On 2010-01-06 12:11:16 +0000, "Phil Gurr" said:

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
Still tipping down here. OK, it's not much more than three or four
inches
deep. Yet.

It would help if we knew where 'here' was. Few posts in urg give any
indication of location. To see how it should be done, visit
'uk.sci.weather'

Phil
Kyle of Sutherland, 40 miles north of Inverness

It's something I've begged and pleaded for quite often. Now I wonder if
it would help if it went into the 'abc for newcomers'? What do people
think? It's almost invariable that someone will ask "what can I plant?"
without giving us an idea of where they live.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Good idea. I keep meaning to add my location to my sig, but haven't got
there yet. Must try harder

Spider