Old 07-01-2010, 09:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donwill[_2_] Donwill[_2_] is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

Spider wrote:
One of my NYRs is to totally ignore long-term weather forecasts. "Barbeque
summer" and "mild winter" were forecast this year for some planet, but it
certainly wasn't ours.

Or even longer range forecasts like climate change etc. Isn't it
interesting how the name changes to support the argument, Global
warming-- Climate Change
My other NYR is to deal with my collection of plants-in-waiting ... that is,
if any of them are still waiting at the end of this freeze:~(

Anyone else made resolutions .. keepable or otherwise?

Spider