Old 07-01-2010, 12:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

On 2010-01-06 17:46:11 +0000, "Spider" said:

One of my NYRs is to totally ignore long-term weather forecasts.
"Barbeque
summer" and "mild winter" were forecast this year for some planet, but
it
certainly wasn't ours.

My other NYR is to deal with my collection of plants-in-waiting ... that
is,
if any of them are still waiting at the end of this freeze:~(

Anyone else made resolutions .. keepable or otherwise?

Spider

I gave up years ago and decided I don't have a resolute character. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

Or, you're just content with the status quo. If it ain't broke, don't
mend it?

Since I've often been called "stubborn", "obstinate" and "single-minded",
I suspect I must have a resolute character. Either that, or I'm perverse
:~). Mmmm.. now I come to think of it ....

Stubborn, obstinate and single minded, which are of couse totally different
to pig-headed.

mark