Old 07-01-2010, 05:43 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tenman tenman is offline

Default Mick Fournier

wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2010 21:40:21 -0500 in tenman wrote:

uncle_vito wrote:

Most of our lives do not revolve around Orchids. They are just a hobby.

HERESY!!! Speak for yourself; I live, eat, speak and breathe orchids. I
also find time for a few hobbies like work, cooking dogs, and exercise.
But orchids are the focus.

What are your favorite dog recipes?

Sorry, an omitted comma. I would never cook a dog. Children, on the
other hand...I have been accused of hating children, but that is untrue.
Properly cooked and served with a good sauce, they can be quite delicious!