Old 08-01-2010, 12:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default John Cushnie

alan.holmes wrote:
"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
alan.holmes wrote:

Well next time I see a post from who appears to be the troll I will
killfile it!

You can only KF on the name in this instance as the forgery doesn't
include a sender's address.

So, is there a way I can seperate this persons name/id from the real June
Hughes?

But please keep it simple!

As I said: killfile on the sender's name, then make 'an exception' of
her address.

That way, only her posts will get through to you - depending on what
newsreader you're using.

I'm still investigating the possibilities in Thunderbird, and the only
other newsreader I've ever used (for about a dozen years) is ZIMACS,
which I doubt if you know anything about. (Sice it was written for and
only operated by one ISP)

--
Rusty