Old 08-01-2010, 11:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Smith Gill Smith is offline

Default my fantasy garden.....

"June Hughes" wrote in message
In message , Gill Smith
writes
"June Hughes" wrote in message
.. .
In message , Gill
Smith
writes
I have not the time, inclination or capacity to indulge it now

but I once had the idea of a close-cropped bowling-green type lawn

containing a pattern/picture/2-dimensional maze or whatever, created
by sowing two strains of grass (i.e. one darker than the other)

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/

That is lovely, Gill. It reminds me of when a friend and I recently
visited a spa (which shall be nameless) and they had a relaxation room.
We walked into it, along with several other ladies, had to lie on a bed
in
the dark, cover ourselves with a flimsy cover and put earphones on. We
then pressed a switch and the beds started vibrating. Mine was quite
violent and made a noise in the earphones like a pneumatic drill. A
lady's voice spoke into the earphones about a secret, colourful garden
and
wearing a white flowing robe with plants and animals aplenty. Her voice
came from one speaker only, although she had said to follow her voice in
our minds. I couldn't understand, when it ended 20 minutes later, why
everyone else didn't want to leave. As I have always had difficulty
sleeping, I put it down to me. It was only when, a few days later, I
asked my friend what her experience was like and she explained what
happened to her. My bed must have been a duffer. Never mind, your
web-site has made up for it.

glad you like my stuff

trying to compose I find is a great way to get to sleep - the down side is
waking up
in the middle of the night and trying to jot down ideas

--
http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/

duh! Join the club.

It's a lovely site, though. Congratulations Gill.

hey, you're not so bad yourself!

http://www.gillsmith999.plus.com/