Old 08-01-2010, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_2_] Spider[_2_] is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message
(snipped)
On 2010-01-07 14:38:53 +0000, "Spider" said:
Or, you're just content with the status quo. If it ain't broke,
don't
mend it? Snce I've often been called "stubborn", "obstinate" and
"single-minded", I suspect I must have a resolute character.
Either that,or I'm perverse. :~). Mmmm.. now I come to
think of it ....

Spider

Of course, we could just be perfect.....? ;-)) Just keep the
husbands
apart next time you're here!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com

!:~)) Wise precaution.
Coo, Sacha, that makes you wise *and* perfect. No wonder you don't
need
resolutions!

Spider

Of course. Just ask me anything you want to know. Well - except about
cooking, or ...... ;-))

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

:~)) Chuckle. You shouldn't have said that. Remember that perverse
streak
of mine ...?

Spider

And not spiders!! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

No. It's all right I'm not offended. Don't let it keep you awake at
night ;-)
I won't even get legless drowning my sorrows .. hic.

'My' spider seems to have decamped out of my wing mirror. Probably too
cold eh? Mine you -18c was a wee bit too cold for me too!
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Poor spider may very well be dead. Euthanasia for spiders (normally pet
tarantulas) is the deep freeze :~(

Spider