Old 08-01-2010, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

"Spider" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

On 2010-01-08 16:22:44 +0000, "Spider" said:

"Ophelia" wrote in message
snip

'My' spider seems to have decamped out of my wing mirror. Probably
too
cold eh? Mine you -18c was a wee bit too cold for me too!
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Poor spider may very well be dead. Euthanasia for spiders (normally
pet
tarantulas) is the deep freeze :~(

Spider

How truly reassuring......

Sacha!!!
-- https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

Shocking, isn't it, Ophelia?! Nevermind. Just wait till her garden is
full of pests ... we spiders will all go on strike. Then she'll be
sorry :~)

Ho yes, and when I have my own wee 'spider in residence' she shall be
informed!!
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/

:~) Thank you so much, Ophelia, for looking after my friends. I'm sure
they'll do their duty for you come the bug season.

Indeed, as well as taking good care of my wing mirror

https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/