Old 08-01-2010, 07:05 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] postmaster@127.0.0.1 is offline

Default Met office lies

On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:57:13 -0000, "the gods have made us mad"
wrote:

BBC Radio 4 news was pressed into service earlier today to explain the
conundrum to increasingly sceptical plebs.

The 6pm bulletin went to some lengths to explain that what we are now
experiencing is 'weather' - but that the grave problem of 'climate' still
remains

It must have been a nationwide Government enforced directive because
we got the same here in Bristol.

Apparently, we were admonished, weather isn't the same as climate.

Weather is day-to-day, climate is something based on 30 years
observations.

Observations of, erm, apparently those very same day-to-day weather
happenings.

So weather and climate are one and the same.

Strangely, the BBC guy espouting this shit won't respond to emails
asking him to clarify.

I'd cheerfully burn alive any of these "the planet is warming up, can
I have more of my Govt grant" ****ers.