Old 08-01-2010, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default OT Squirrel bait

lloyd wrote:
On Fri, 08 Jan 2010 00:51:37 +0000, Rusty Hinge
wrote:

lloyd wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:45:09 -0000, "alan.holmes"
wrote:

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
"Broadback" wrote in message
A couple of weeks ago I successfully trapped 5 squirrels and one pigeon
using peanuts as bait all within a week.
What did you do with them?
Hopefully he killed the pests!
You're all heart

It's the law...

If you trap a pest, it is an offence to release it into the wild.

Don't trap then! How simple life would be if we could call anything we
want a pest and kill it. I'd need a trap big enough for humans long
before I found a squirrel a pest.

Grey squirrels are fine in their proper environment - North America.

I don't mind you trapping a few humanoids there, either.

Fo some unexplained reason, the RSPCA and others release urban foxes
into country areas,

Good, that's called having a heart.

It's called not having clue.

where they die of starvation - if they're not shot
first.

Nonsense.

And *YOU^ would know?

Living in the sort of area and working close to nature where they commit
such cruelty, I do know.

--
Rusty