Old 09-01-2010, 01:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default New Year's Resolutions

"Spider" wrote in message
"Ophelia" wrote in message

"Spider" wrote in message

Do give me a 'ping' if you remember where you read it, please. Although
I don't know all the wee beasties in my garden, I feel I've seen a few
new ones this summer, including a new (to me) spider. I didn't check it
out, but will look for it next year. It's probably as common as muck,
but I enjoy looking. I could do with an up-to-date insect guide to
cover all the new bugs this, er, global warming has introduced. The
only good thing about the current freeze is that it should wipe out a
few of the nasty little critters that have been plaguing us.

Spider! That is very naughty! You are not supposed to be looking for
wee beasties to make your lunch

Aww..go on. Just a few juicy ones :~}}

Well, just because it is you then...
https://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/