Old 24-02-2003, 10:37 PM
Reka

Default Nigeria and travel thereto

"Rob Halgren" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
D. Wain Garrison wrote:

If you go would you see if you can hurry up the $21 million I was
promised
in exchange for my bank account numbers.

Didn't take long for that to show up... *grin* I knew I'd see a
response like that eventually.

If I could find those idiots, I would gladly try to extract the
appropriate pounds of flesh. Since time is money, and it takes me a
couple seconds to delete each e-mail, let's estimate $0.05 per e-mail
received for that scam. They owe me at least a thousand dollars...
That would amount to at least an arm, perhaps just both hands (harder to
spam people if you can't type).

I bet I could paste and copy with my big toes...grin
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html