Old 10-01-2010, 11:23 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.legal,uk.rec.gardening
Kim Bolton Kim Bolton is offline

Default Met office lies

James Hammerton wrote:

Kim Bolton wrote:
Kim Bolton wrote:

abelard wrote:

you don't answer questions...you don't ask questions..
I gave you a perfectly good methodology of processing tree-ring data.

I believe from your reply to that that you don't have the numeracy to
understand it, or the science to apply it.

Your only reply was an ad hominem.

your normal mode of behaviour is to repeat back whatever i
have recently posted....
But you post rubbish - lists of cut and paste, badly linked and
completely unanalysed - and portray that as authoritative.

then followed by some immature and meaningless comments
Get your web site in order by adding analysis to your cut and paste,
and providing specific links rather than "it's in IPCC3".

The Russians have criticised the cherry-picking of their extensive
data by the CRU. As an exercise, write an analytical critique of the
this key topic and post it on your web site (with a specific rather
than general) link. Let's see how good you are with data.

FYI

http://climateaudit.files.wordpress....09/12/iea1.pdf

Data link:

http://meteo.ru/climate/sp_clim.php

HTH

But check this too:

http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2009...=Google+Reader

James

Fascinating.

I look forward to abelard's analysis of the topic, rather than his
cut-and-paste.

--
from
Kim Bolton