Old 18-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Zachary

Default Plants like asbestos?

I don't know if I'm asking a pragmatist or not. I was asking you.

Archimedes Plutonium wrote in message ...
Zachary wrote:

Mr. Plutonium,
are you saying that you would never threaten legal action against
someone for what they say? Just curious.

Think of how a Pragmatist would answer you on your specific
question, which was lifted out of context.

But in context to that specific post which I replied, I have this answer.
It is an annoying nuisance
for anyone to cite legal captions in sci. newsgroups.
Science should and must be the highest
form of freedom of speech.

For anyone to end his comments or thoughts in sci. with a legalistic-caption is
similar to someone going to Church and devoutly religious and ending each
prayer with a similar legalistic jingo.

Science is the highest form of anything. Not courts, not lawyers, not legal
systems, not Supreme Courts, not religion, not police, not armies. Science
is the highest because it is the closest to the truth.

God is Science, and Science is God. And so to participate in sci newsgroups
and ending your contribution with some legalistic jingo is lowering and
blasphemous and hypocritical. Don't even bother to make a comment in
science or about science if you fear the legal system. Because then you are
saying a legal-system is above science when it never is. Unless of course
you talk about sci.legal. But the world has not begun the science of legal
systems which is an offshoot of sociology, economics and politics.

What I am saying is that don't bother to post in any science newsgroup if
you are gripped with fear of lawsuits and feel you have to end your post
with a legal warning.

Archimedes Plutonium,
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies