Old 11-01-2010, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
brooklyn1 brooklyn1 is offline

Default Garden Hose Extension Needed

"nielloeb" wrote:

I need a 25' garden hose extension so I don't have to crawl through
the bushes to the faucet on the house. I can find 6'-10' ones and
don't want to string them together. Of course, it has to handle
constant water pressure.

I've seen 25 footers at the big box hardware stores. Buy a fifty
footer and cut it in half, you'll have a spare... or buy a hundred
footer and slice off a 25 foot piece for your use and you'll have a
nice 75 foot hose for all your watering needs. I really don't see a
problem, one can make a garden hose to any length, or perhaps I'm not
understanding what you mean by a "hose extension".