Old 12-01-2010, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Wildbilly Wildbilly is offline

Default Growing Peas

In article ,
Grub wrote:

Over the past couple of years I've grown peas in a 1m square box but
they never grow very high and I only get few pods on them. Is the
container too small or is it something else?

If you want meaningful assistance, Grub, we need to know whether they
are trellised, the amount of daily sunshine, type of soil, time of year,
watering practices, and how much fertilizer you use. Then at least, we
can come up with a plausible story ;O)
--
³When you give food to the poor, they call you a saint. When you ask why the poor have no food, they call you a communist.²
-Archbishop Helder Camara

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...cle%2FShowFull
http://countercurrents.org/roberts020709.htm