Old 12-01-2010, 05:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Glenn Lynn Glenn Lynn is offline

Default Garden Hose Extension Needed

On Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:35:10 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

I need a 25' garden hose extension so I don't have to crawl through
the bushes to the faucet on the house. I can find 6'-10' ones and
don't want to string them together. Of course, it has to handle
constant water pressure.

What is wrong with buying a top quality, high pressure hose at Lowes
or Home Depot? I have been using the same one in the way you
described for years. I drain it in the winter so it does not freeze
and burst.