Old 13-01-2010, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Johnson[_2_] Alan Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default will BBC get us back watching ?

Kate Morgan wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8453991.stm wait and see I
guess

kate

Personally, I see nothing wrong with addressing less experienced
gardeners (as well). After all, the "next generation" has to come from
somewhere (and I still consider myself a novice, although not very
young). But it can be done in a sensible and serious manner. What really
bugged me was all this trivia, as somebody else has noted, things like
30.minute makeovers and other pratting about. What I want to see is
good, nitty-gritty gardening and less of the lardy-dah firlefanz.

Regards

Alan