Old 13-01-2010, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge[_2_] Rusty Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Rough Rough!

June Hughes wrote:
In message , Rusty Hinge
writes
On 2010-01-12 12:30:05 +0000, Dave Hill
said:

So much for the thaw.
Whilst the temp. is 35f here in costal South Wales, we had no frost
overnight but now the wind is blowing a gale, gusting to over 60mph
and the forcast is for Sleet or Snow for several hours starting in a
couple of hours.
I am spending a happy couple of hours browsing through catalogues
David Hill
Snow has gone from the garden and nursery, though I haven't tried
the lanes yet but will this afternoon. Apparently, the week end is
supposed to get worse, so I just hope 'they' are wrong again!

Been flaking seriously in Bracing Bunwell Bottom.

What a lovely place name.

Stopped now though, and thaw continues.

It's snowing here in London.

The Bracing bit is descriptive, not part of the name, mind.

We dew hev some foine plearcenearmes in East Angular though - tearke
Foxhole, Saxlingham Nethergate, and tell me, how would you pronounnce
Stiffkey?

--
Rusty