Old 13-01-2010, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default OT Christine Liston

"June Hughes" wrote in message
Does anyone remember Chris? I have just received a rather strange email
from someone of that name and don't know whether or not it is her. It
wishes me a Happy New Year and then gives a bit of a spiel about a new
i-phone. I rather hope it was her but it could just have been ad-spam. I
wonder if anyone else has had one?

Is it by any chance a Hotmail account?

We have seen several instances where Hotmail accounts have been compromised
and the address books used to send SPAM and/or phishing emails.

If so, best to let Chris know so she can try and get it fixed.