Old 13-01-2010, 01:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes[_2_] June Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default OT Christine Liston

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-01-13 12:46:49 +0000, June Hughes said:

In message , David WE Roberts
writes
"June Hughes" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone remember Chris? I have just received a rather strange
email from someone of that name and don't know whether or not it is
her. It wishes me a Happy New Year and then gives a bit of a spiel
about a new i-phone. I rather hope it was her but it could just
have been ad-spam. I wonder if anyone else has had one?
Is it by any chance a Hotmail account?
We have seen several instances where Hotmail accounts have been
compromised and the address books used to send SPAM and/or phishing
emails.

As a matter of fact, it is.
If so, best to let Chris know so she can try and get it fixed.

In that case, will the hotmail address be her real one? I have had
several computers since Chris and I last corresponded.

Have you thought of search Groups to see if she's posting elsewhere?

No I haven't. The last time we corresponded was when she was exhibiting
at the Hampton Court Flower Show, which was years ago. I shall have a
look.
--
June Hughes