Old 13-01-2010, 11:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
countymayo.j countymayo.j is offline

Default snowing again

On Jan 13, 7:24*pm, "Kate Morgan" wrote:
Here Kate, have a little of my snow, these pics were taken yesterday.
We are expecting another heavy fall tonight and for the next few
days. *I am so glad we grew our own veggies and I have a big supply of
root crops in which will see me through any siege!

http://i48.tinypic.com/2d7d8y8.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/k9tmq0.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/20zsmbn.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/2ufvl93.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/wleuq1.jpg

Judith in France

Nice pictures Judith but thank you we have enough snow here :-) *I went out
to take some pictures this evening but got sidetracked watching a buzzard
looking for his/her supper

kate

I don't have a clue about birds, except buzzards, we have them here,
eagles, kestrels. I am amazed how long they hover over their prey
before swooping down. I saw a hare and some rabbits today very easily
as they show up against the snow quite clearly. My dog also saw them
and took off like a shot; she couldn't get to them quickly enough
because of the deep snow.