Old 14-01-2010, 10:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mark mark is offline

Default Rough Rough!

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
mark wrote:
"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
June Hughes wrote:
In message , mark
writes
snip
We dew hev some foine plearcenearmes in East Angular though - tearke
Foxhole, Saxlingham Nethergate, and tell me, how would you
pronounnce
Stiffkey?

Ah, I know that. Stewkey. A bit like Wymondham.

--
You have to punch them in the stomach to Wymondham.

How about; Happisburgh or Costessey?

mark

Haysborough (thanks to QI) and Cossey - not too far from Wymondham,
where m-in- l lives.
And don't forget Tacolneton.

nor Tacolneston :-)

These keys on the Eee - not like me old clacketty keyboard on the Big Box
innit.

And, owjer pronounce it, with the extra 's'?

--

Tackle stun is where the telly comes from.