Old 15-01-2010, 03:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Containers with clear water in garden

On 1/15/2010 7:08 AM, Dave_s wrote:
I see at several front yard gardens in my neighborhood, plastic 1/2
gallon containers located in their garden beds. Each is a clear plastic.
Each is filled with clear liquid, probably just water. I see so many
that I wonder "...are these containers put there to benefit the flowers
or vegetables?
I am located in Panorama City, CA at zip 91402.

Dave_s

When I see something unusual in my neighborhood, I go up to the house,
ring the doorbell, and ask.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean