Old 15-01-2010, 10:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Almost back to normal

"Dave Hill" wrote
The children will be back in school so we may see an end to their
postings here,
Two of my Camelia flowers are now showing colour and swelling well the
sparrows are chasing each other round the hedge.
But first I want to know what ever hapened to the packs of Long
Spaghetti and Macaroni that we used to get.

Most of the supermarkets and certainly Sainsbury's still sell the long
spaghetti in those traditional blue paper rolls*, it's normally in their
speciality food bit not with the normal pasta.
I understand we are one of the main markets left for the original long type.

* I've also seen it in yellow plastic packets

--
Regards
Bob Hobden