Old 16-01-2010, 09:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David WE Roberts David WE Roberts is offline

Default good source of terracotta pots

"Kathy McIntosh" wrote in message
"Jeff Layman" wrote in message
Broadback wrote:
I need a fair number of the above to plant up in a gravelled area. any
suggestions as to an economical source, or would I be better purchasing
from local sources?

Do you want them frost-resistant or frostproof? It's always worth
checking the labels.

What is the difference between resistant and proof?

I would guess much the same as the difference between showerproof/water
resistant and water proof clothing.
One will cope with a bit, the other will cope with a lot :-)

Cheers

Dave R