Old 16-01-2010, 07:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
RogerT RogerT is offline

Default I've just seen my garden again ....

The message
from K contains these words:

.... in amongst the remaining patches of snow. Most of it is squashed,
the rest is under water.

I think I shall leave it until February before I look for it again.

Mine is a sorry site. The lawn has a great big brown patch in the middle
where the birds have been feeding and fighting.

Veg patch is like a disaster zone, with sprouts and purple sprouting
plants lying flat and all the remaining leeks bent over in the middle
and looking as if they are rotting at the bend. Did pick some of the
sprouts yesterday while they were still frozen and had then for dinner
today.

Roger T