Old 17-01-2010, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default I've just seen my garden again ....

"mark" wrote in message

"Pete C" wrote in message
Got down the plot today....first time for a month. 90% is underwater, 5/6
inches in places. Most sprouts were blown, but rescued some.
Overwintering peas are on a slight hump and have escaped. Broad beans
under poly tunnel are sitting in 2" of water, but actually look like they
might survive. Plot is at the bottom of a hill and it's the water table
coming up rather than the rain/snow coming down.
--

Sounds more like a paddy field.

mark

Yep, a number of people have suggested I grow rice
--

Pete C
London. UK.